One Lovely Blog Award Nomination!
Thank you, Jen from Jen Stewie, Overseas for nominating me for my very first blog award: One Lovely Blog Award! Jen is a fellow Canadian, and she has been living in Japan for several years. She chronicles her life in Japan and the countries she’s traveled to. You should really check her out! She writes great content =]
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
- Post about the award
- Write 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate bloggers and notify them
7 Facts about ME!
- I started using the nickname “Jennormous” when I was 16 years old. My younger brother gave it to me to get on my nerves, but I use it proudly!
- I lived in South Korea for 6 months and I miss the food most of all! One of my favorite areas for food is Gogi-Dong, Yongin-si!
- I decided to get my PADI certificate because my dream is to swim with whale sharks! I now have my Advanced PADI open water diver certificate and the list of creatures I want to discover is getting even longer.
- I was born in Phayao, Thailand. My mother’s side of the family has been farming rice for many generations. She even owns a rice paddy!
- My favorite cake of ALL TIME is a Dojima Roll cake from Mon Cher in Osaka. My mouth waters when I think of it. I cannot wait to go back to Japan someday (and eat cake).
- I thought I wanted to be a chef someday so I completed culinary school. I ended up changing my mind after working in a few kitchens, but I still have an appreciation for great food and culinary arts! I make a pretty awesome risotto, too.
- I think chickens are cute. I hope some day I live on a farm and have an army of silkie chickens….
- Eat Sleep Love Travel
- Solsbury Hill by Mike Senczyszak
- Cooking with a Wallflower, by Andrea
- Storytime with John
- Life As We Know It by Ashleen
Thank you for reading!
Live large. Live Jennormously!